This policy outlines guidelines for reporting any forms of fraud, abuse and malpractice and misconduct among the staff of Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) including MQA Council Members, MQA Accreditation Committee Members and MQA Panel of Assessors. At the same time, it protects the identity of the Whistle-blower.
The policy facilitates staff of MQA and the public to lodge a report on the wrongdoings done by any Malaysian Qualifications Agency's staff. The policy will protect the identity of informer. Besides to ensure transparency, this policy will enhance the level of public confidence towards MQA in handling the wrongdoings of its staff.
What can be Revealed
- Corruption or fraud;
- Criminal offence;
- Misuse of money or property of MQA;
- Extreme management error in MQA;
- Serious finance leakage in MQA;
- Sexual harrasment;
- Other misconducts; and
- MQA's services.
Who can Make a Report
- MQA Staff (including MQA Council Members);
- Panel of Assessors;
- Suppliers of goods and services of MQA;
- MQA Stakeholders (including students, parents and Higher Education Providers).
Channels of Complaints